background

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

back.

We made it back! Whew, was that a long drive! 8 hours to be precise. It was well worth it though. Lots of love, family, friends, food... Good food. Cheesecake factory. So did not need those extra carbs, but who can resist the chocolate raspberry truffle? Not me! I'm glad to be back though. Traffic there is too much for me. I guess they just get used to it living there.

Libby did really well in the car for 8 hours. We stopped 3 times on the way down there to give her plenty of time to stretch her legs. She's a good doggie!


Hope you had a great "season premier" week! Hooray for Grey's Anatomy and CSI! Too bad my two favs are on at the exact same time! LOL! Until next time...

2 comments:

Kathy Carr said...

These are my two favorite shows too! Great photos!!

glynda roffmann said...

Thank you, Kathy! Love Grey's and CSI! :-)