background

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thankful.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We sure did! That is until yesterday... Our beloved dog, Libby, had what we think was a minor seizure. It was so scary for me! I was very upset and usually, I'm pretty calm in the middle of an emergency. We rushed her to the vet and he said it was probably a seizure and that she may not ever have another one, just keep an eye on her. She also got stung by something on her nose while she was outside helping daddy with the lights. So, maybe that triggered it. Either way, I am SO thankful she is now okay. I love that little girl!
On to happier things... here are some layouts that I did with my Jenni Bowlin kit:

We actually had our photos done professionally for the first time and I LOVE them! (Thank you Jen!) A gal from my work is a part-time photographer on the side and we got her to come to our house and take some beautiful shots while the leaves were still changing.
This next layout was inspired by Keisha Campbell... Very inspired by that talented gal!
Yes, I have so much to be thankful for this year. Thankful that hubby is not deployed to the desert again this year. Thankful my sweet baby dog is okay. Thankful for wonderful, genuine friends. Thankful for our home and so much more. We are blessed.

No comments: