background

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

new.

Happy New Year!
As scrapbookers we are always looking for ways to carve out more time to do what we love. This year, I've decided to actually write and put photos in my journal I purchased over a year ago. Inspired by Ali's blog post today and her link to this blog post, I'm going to do it. I want to document a year's journey. The number 8 is the number for new beginnings... I'm anticipating in 2008; it will be a great year!
Here are some photos from our recent trip to CT to visit family. What a nice time it was.
Gingerbread house at the Bee & Thistle B&B we stayed at in Old Lyme.

In Mystic on a very pretty day.
Enjoy your day and here's to a new year, with new goals!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glynda! You must tell me when you come next time, I am just on the other side of the sound, on Long Island. =) Glad you had a nice time and Happy New Year! Tricia