background

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

re-focus.

I'm not so sure that's a word, but this is my goal lately. I will be selling my stuff less and submitting to magazines more. Changing some other things, too. Like cutting back on sugar. AAaaahhhhhhh! Not sure how I can do this one. It will be a little at a time. I know sugar is bad for you. I know these things in my head, but actually wanting to do something about it and doing something about it... Well, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.
Let's see, I found some serious eye candy today. CHA 2008 little delectables! Check some out here. So yummy. I am cutting back on sugar and scrap supplies, too though. So, I will be more selective this time around, but I do see some Heidi Swapp stuff that will definitely make it’s way to my house. Anyone else have some CHA photos to share?
Also, I have some layouts that I finished...This first one, I just added some bling to match the other half.




Hope you're having a scap-happy day!

No comments: