background

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Spring cleaning.

I've been taking on a cleaning project here and there all over my house. This weekend (among yard work) I'll be cleaning out about 10 huge boxes of photos. I'll put the ones I want to scrap in the appropriate albums in sheet protectors and {gasp!} throw the rest away! Wow, did I really say that? Well, yes. My thought is that I'll scrap the great photos and keep it simple. If I want copies of the rest, I can always do that later with negatives or CDs. I will attempt to fit about 10 large boxes of photos and negatives and CDs into about 4-5 shoe box size boxes. Wish me luck! So, last night when I was going through some pictures, I found these lovelies that were taken when my mom was here for a visit in 2006. I had scrapped some of the photos from her trip, but not all the ones I wanted to. I'm keeping it simple, but still telling my story and getting these memories in albums.

Hope you're having a great SPRING! Bye for now!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember that trip and those pictures!!!!!!! Looks great!!!!!!

ME :)