background

Saturday, August 30, 2008

short trip.

Hubby's birthday is coming up and there is lots to do! Well, not really. He got what he wanted for his birthday already. He even picked it out and ordered it. It was easy for me, but he had to pick it out and order it because I know nothing about keyboards! I got him a few other little things to actually open on his birthday. Another thing we do almost every year is go camping for his birthday. We leave tomorrow and that's why I did not get that cute little, canvas travel album done :-( But, we'll only be gone until Tuesday, so I should be able to finish and list it Thursday.
Because blogging with no pictures is no fun, I'm uploading a photo I took on our camping trip last year. I'm really looking forward to a couple days of R&R. Peace and quite. And if the fishing is no good, I should have a couple of layouts to share! Bye for now!

No comments: