background

Thursday, November 6, 2008

a peek.

What have I been up to? This year, I'm making a lot of my Christmas gifts and have felt motivated to work on some, so I haven't been Ebaying as much. But, this week I made a little somthin' for you! I'll put it up a bit later, but here's a peek...


One side is Christmas themed and the other is fall themed. I love that you don't have to put away this decoration and get out another when the time comes to switch to Christmas goodies!

Oh! Another thing I will be doing either this week or next is putting a bunch of stuff that I have over on Etsy over to eBay instead. But, I will be started each item at .99 cents! My little present to you! :-) Have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love those house albums!!!! very cool! have a good day!