background

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

spring cleaning.

I'm here, really I am! Sorry about being MIA for so long. I've been cleaning the house. You know the kind of cleaning you only do once or twice a year. Blinds, hardwoods, furniture... Actually cleaning out stuff like the scrap room, too. I have a before shot for you. So embarrassing. But, the after shot is coming.


I also set up my guest bedroom for my sweet sister-in-law to come. I got the bedding at Target and LOVE it. She's a shabby chic kind of girl too, so I'm pretty confident she'll love it. I changed to my summer bedding on my bed. It's not as girly. I figure I will give hubby a break on the winter flowers over the summer with some stripes. :-)
Since we moved to this smaller house, it is faster to clean, but it seems to get messier quicker! I love how easy and pretty the hardwoods are, too. I guess while I'm putting pics up, I might as well show you the living room...
Dining and kitchen...

The kitchen is pretty small, but it's open to the living room and dining area, which I love. Anyway, I know it won't make it into any magazines, but I feel I've made it "home" for us. :-)
Hope you are having a great spring!

1 comment:

krista said...

nice to see you blog!

i think a messy scrap room, just means that it is full of creativity & inspiration! at least that's what i tell myself when i walk into my messy room!!!

beautiful home!

have a good week,
krista