background

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

layouts from camping trip

Okay, I know the title of this blog entry is not so thrilling, but it's hard to come up with a title sometimes! :-) So, on with the layouts! I just finished the journaling. Not sure if or what I will journal on the "golf" one... Still mulling that over, but there is plenty of space below the title if/when I decide to. I hate to waste good paper, so a little tip is that I used the MM paper on the top to trace on the argyle paper on the bottom. Then, I cut inside the line all the way around and got an extra piece of shaped paper! Love the argyle for the "golf" layout! :-)

Left side of 2-page layout from our trip to Italy in 2002...

Right side is a pocket page for the hotel brochure and the anniversary cards we gave each other that year. I simply cut a slit in the paper and put lace on the edge of the slit to pretty it up a bit.


Also, working on a December Daily album for eBay... Hope to get it done this week for you! Bye for now!

No comments: