background

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Va-ca pics (part 3)

Okay, here is the last set of vaca pics. Now, to get them printed! Whew!

On a side note, I'd like to know how all my fellow scrappers organize their digital pics for scrappin', too. I'm having a hard time staying organized with my way! LOL! I have all my pics by date on my computer and then I order prints on-line (kind of randomly) and put them in sheet protectors in the albums to be scrapped. BUT, I forget which I've printed and so I sometimes get extras or never print some that I may want... Any ideas?

Dinner at Captain's Table... De-lic-ious!
OUCH on the sunburn though! I found out what a "dangerous UV day" was in FL! LOL!
Just another terrible view on the beach...


I hope to see you again soon, beautiful beach... Bye for now!

No comments: