background

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Where, oh where?

Well, we took a little road trip... to where? Camping, exploring, hiking, biking, fishing... If you can figure out where we went, you will be entered into a drawing for a FREE box of scrapbook stuff!!! I will pick a winner next Thursday Sept. 9th. You don't have to be too specific, but the closer you are the better your chances! :-)

Leave a comment on this post letting me know where you think we went (at least the state) and telling me what you did fun over this summer.
(Hint: it took us 2 days to drive there.)









I took tons of pictures and narrowed it down to these! LOL! Happy guessing. :-)

6 comments:

Robin said...

I know, I know! ;) Will you pick me! I don't know why yo're crabbing about the train ride with the wonderful pictures you got taking it. It's worth it just for the pictures. Can't wait to see what you do with the pictures!

Love, ME :)

Jodi Wilson said...

Could it be ..........Colorado?????
You guys are sooooooooooooo amazing for taking the time to enjoy God's beautiful creation!!!! I am envious!!!

Love Ya,

Jo

AZAnjanette said...

Looks like you went to the beautiful Silverton, Colorado. Not sure if that is the Animas train or the Durango and Silverton narrow guage train. I was lucky enough to go on a family vacation there in my teens with my parents and brother. The landscape was so phenomenal but we must not have had a camera back then. The only pictures are those in my mind. So thanks for posting these lovely photos. We didn't go anywhere for the 3 day weekend as my hubby was on-call. But I didn't do much around the house either. We spent our time going out to eat (breakfast and dinner daily!!!) and going to the movies or hanging out with friends. Not what I had planned, but definitely fun.

Jennifer said...

Oh. Guess I'm way off. Never mind....

Linda W. said...

Been there and done that and it is just gorgeous! Silverton CO!!!

Maria said...

Silverton, Co - just beautiful. Hope you had a great time. Very nice pictures too!