background

Saturday, June 23, 2012

On a roll!

And I don't mean Jelly roll! Anyway, since I've last posted, the scraproom/office is now painted and the furniture back in place. I have been slowly but surely going through stuff and putting back into the room what I want to keep and use, and putting all the rest in a huge, plastic bin for selling and giving away. Whew! What a job, but I don't want to clutter up my room again and now that it's looking pretty, I've been inspired to scrap more! So, here are some of my most recent layouts...
 On this one, I used some stationary from the hotel and also some stamps from Mexico
 
 This one is a lift from the DT at Studio Calico. Love their kits!
 
Hopefully, I will have photos of my new scraproom office to show you soon! It's a slow process going through it all and deciding if it should stay or go. :-)
xoxoxo, Glynda

No comments: