background

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Long time, no scrap!

Well, I have been going through my scrapbook room, getting rid of stuff lately. We had a big flooring project going on upstairs where we got new carpet in the bedrooms and installed our own hardwood floors in the family room. So, with everything out of the scrap room/office, I thought it was a good opportunity to clean it out. Pictures will be coming soon. :-)

In the mean time, I have started scrapping some of my Cancun pics from this year. I was a bad scrapbooker and didn't write anything down while we were on vacation, so I'm trying to get it all down now. Haha! I also have been using some "cheat-protectors". You know, the divided Project life ones for my vacation photos since I have so many photos I cannot bear for them not to be scrapbooked! Pics of that coming soon....

Here are a couple that I haven't posted yet:

Hope you're having a wonderful summer so far!
xoxo, Glynda

No comments: