background

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Short Rant & More PL Pages

Greetings!

Okay, while cruising Pinterest for Pin-spiration, I notice a trend. I see photos of random things, artsy things like coffee mugs, food close ups, shoe close ups... The list goes on. Where are the "real" photos? I have tons of people pics and scenery pics. Good photos and not so good photos. Maybe I'm not too artsy with the camera? Maybe I'm too practical to take a photo of a leaf? Anyone else notice this trend and wonder, "where are the real photos"? Okay, that is all with the ranting. For today. :-)
So, with out further ado, here are more pages from our Yellowstone trip.









As always, I will post again soon! I have many more layouts from my 2014 album to post and I've already started on my 2015 album! Yay! 
xoxo,
Glynda

No comments: