background

Friday, September 12, 2008

Christmas is coming.

I'm just realizing that Christmas is just around the corner and I need to get my buns in gear! I love to make homemade gifts (for the people that appreciate them) and often run out of time. So, here I am getting started early! Okay, when I say getting started, I mean thinking about where to get the supplies, etc. :-) Anyway, here is a little something I started for eBay. I didn't get it done this week because it was hard to get the Christmas mojo going! LOL! But, here's a sneak peek anyway...
Also, for my blog readers, I will be purging some scrap stuff soon and will randomly choose a winner from posts. Not yet though! Next week. I'm only in the thinking stages of getting rid of stuff! LOL! More soon!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful album! is it a journal? love the colors!!