background

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday.

Greetings! I have some pictures to share... The first is a stick bug. Not sure of the technical name, but he looks like a stick, but is really an insect. Cool, huh? (Okay, I have a little tomboy in me!)
Next, action shot of Libby and hubby playing in the front yard over the weekend. Beautiful weather here lately. Low humidity... Just beautiful.
And last, a sneak peek of a card. Making some things for eBay and/or Etsy for this week. Fun stuff!
Have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was so funny to see this post. I had never seen a stick bug til you had it here then yesterday I walked out side and there was one on our porch :-)
Tammy

glynda roffmann said...

Too funny, Tammy! Maybe you just thought they were a stick before and so didn't see them? :-) I think they are amazing and don't know how people can say there is no Creator after seeing things like this. Have a great day!