background

Saturday, December 20, 2008

doggie torture & wedding album.

No, I wouldn't torture my doggie, but if she could talk, she would probably say that I do with these antlers! Don't worry, she gets treats for posing. She really doesn't see the point in wearing these antlers, but it makes mommy laugh! Merry, merry!



Look at those crazy eyes she's giving me! LOL!

I also thought I'd share some pics from a present I made for my BIL and his wife. I kept it simple and classic so hopefully in a few years I don't look back and say, "What was I thinking!?" like I do with my wedding album.


Bye for now!

2 comments:

krista said...

cute dog!

i am sure that they will love the album! your work is always beautiful!!

enjoy your Sunday,
krista

Marti said...

Your dog looks adorable and the wedding album is beautiful!