background

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hi there! I have a layout to to share... I was inspired by a sketch at Pencillines.com. My layout incorporates a bit from each Christmas card I received this year: http://www.pencillines.com/2008/12/sketch-115.html
I did receive other hand made cards that I will be incorporating in other layouts so I can use most of those beautiful cards.

Also, I've been thinking about my word for this year. Have you? If you have one, please share. I decided on mine today, wisdom.
I was inspired by my daily Proverb today. "Skillful and godly Wisdom is more precious than rubies; and nothing you can wish for is to be compared to her." Prov. 3:15 Amplified Bible

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't totally decided on a word yet but I'm leaning toward the word "Peace". I've also thought of "Simplify" but I'll let you know what I decide by Monday. I can't click on the layout and see it up close. Will you fix it for me please?

Love, ME

glynda roffmann said...

Okie dokie, I think I fixed it. It didn't like being at the bottom of the post for some reason. :-)