background

Thursday, February 18, 2010

double mctwist 1260

Huh? Okay, I'm not that "in to" snowboarding, but I love to watch those sweet tricks of Shaun White! You can see the video here. His now famous Double Mctwist 1260 rocks!

Also so excited to see the US women take gold and silver for the downhill. That was awesome, too! So proud of those girls!

Which brings me the Olympic quote of the day:
"He goes into what we call the kickin' chicken..." -announcer about a snowboard rider that lost his balance in the air.

Okay, I took a few flowers from my Valentine arrangement and put them in a small vase in the office so I could enjoy them while I work. This one is my favorite. So pretty!
Today, I finished up some pretty, felt flowers. Thinking of using these on a spring layout... Not sure yet though. :-)
Hope wherever you are, you are enjoying some sunshine! I know I am today!
Me

No comments: