background

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine, Olympics & Catching up...

Gee, I've missed you! Apologizing in advance for this random post, but it's been a while! :-)

Let's see... Valentines day was a sweet one here. Hubby sent flowers (even though he was here, he still wanted me to be surprised). Not just any flowers though. The
really nice ones from Red Envelope. Gosh, what a sweetie! Can you smell them? Lovely...We've also been having some COLD, snowy weather. I guess we all have! So strange for the south though.
Here are some lovely, shivering birds. I can almost hear them saying, "We flew south for this?!"
Only the Juncos are here in only in the winter. The rest of them are residents, but the are all fluffed up and look cold!

Okay, the Olympics! I LOVE to watch and we stayed in, snuggled and watched the Olympics this weekend! I cried with the mogul skiing girls that won gold and bronze for the USA last night. I also loved watching Ohno win the silver in speed skating. So exciting! I yell at the TV. Anybody else? :-)

Olympic Funny Quote of the Day: "Whoever makes it to the finish line first, wins." -Announcer during the Nordic combined.
Hope you had a wonderful Valentines day weekend. Be back soon!
xoxoxoxo,
Me

No comments: