background

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

little houses

I bought these 3 houses on Etsy (Little Pink Studio) and finally finished them! Hey, it's hard to find snow in August! Well, I used some very cool Iridescent Flakes and spray adhesive for the snow. What fun! It was snowing in the scraproom! I also used these adorable millinery flowers for the roof of a couple of them and in various other places. Love those flowers! Anway, one side of these cuties is for displaying during spring/summer and the other side is wintery. I just love pink and aqua! I will put putting these up in my Etsy shop today sometime.








2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are adorable, I love them! Thanks for sharing the photos.
Kari

Marti said...

OMGOSH how cute! They are adorable and your work is fabulous! TFS!