background

Saturday, August 4, 2007

oh so pretty.

Okay, the computer is simi-happy again. Things are still running a bit slow (okay a lot slow) but what do you expect when your computer is 6 years old. I think that's about 90 in computer years.
Anyway, I did finally finish a layout I started. I got some beautiful flowers by a very sweet gal, Lilli at Etsy. The tiny one on the top right of the page, I got on Etsy, too (here).
Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday and if you have any tips on a new computer, I would LOVE to hear from you!

3 comments:

Lilli in Vancouver said...

It looks great, Glynda! What a sweet idea for a layout.

You have my sympathy about your computer woes. They're great when they WORK, aren't they? :)

Lilli in Vancouver said...

I just linked to you in my post today :)

glynda roffmann said...

Awe, thank you, Lilli. :) I'll go check it out!