background

Thursday, August 16, 2007

organize.

Did you see this post on Two Peas about organizing your supplies? I love anything to do with organizing and it seems I'm always doing some kind of reorganizing in my scrap/office. Right now, my scrap/office is a mess! We got a new computer (YEA!) but there are boxes, software disks, cables, etc. scattered about in here. Also, I cleaned out my guestbedroom closet for my little brother and there is a wardrobe box full of clothes in here, too. It really makes makes the creative juices dry up to have my room looking like this.

I have added the links to some of my favorite studios to my blog. If you have any you'd like to share, I'd LOVE to see them! I'm addicted to looking at studios and getting ideas for being more organized. Here are some pictures of my studio from a while back:


My desk is just a thick piece of plywood on top of 2 unfinished nightstands. I LOVE the big drawers on these nightstands! I keep my letter stickers and letter rub-ons in the top, right drawer. The bottom drawer is where I keep my card making supplies so I can whip up a card with left over scraps from a layout or other project really quickly. I also taped some craft paper to the top of my desk so I could stamp away and not worry about the top.
It's not exactly the way I would like (but is it EVER)? So, here it is, incomplete and impefect! But, I do enjoy my space so much and am very thankful for what I do have. There's always room for improvement though. :-)

3 comments:

Crafty in Calgary said...

Looks like a wonderful start and a GREAT, bright space!

Kathy Carr said...

WOW - my 20 year son just moved out and I'm in the process of converting his bedroom to a scrap studio. I"m so inspired by your space!

glynda roffmann said...

Wow, my 19 year old brother just moved it! HELP! LOL! At least I don't have to give up my space... Who needs a guest bedroom anyway? Glad I've inspired you! I love looking at scraprooms, too!