background

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Defrosting.

So, yesterday, it was still pretty frozen around here. Thankfully, the weather changes quickly and it's nice out today. Here's a pic of a cardinal that looks frozen out there! They must love the cold weather because there were as many as 4 male cardinals at one time in my back yard yesterday.

Today, I'm working on a desk calendar for Ebay for this week. I did some hand embroidery on the cover and used fabric and canvas over chipboard. You could carry it around in your purse if you wanted, (it's kinda small) but I had desk calendar in mind while making it. :-)
Hope the sun is shining where you are today and you are keeping up with any resolutions!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI there! I just went last night and got food for our Cardinals. I think they think we forgot about them. You know what the weather's been like here and we wanted to beat the ice/snow storm coming tomorrow. I'll be sure and take pictures of mine when they return!

Love the calendar cover!

ME :)

AZAnjanette said...

that's a gorgeous photo of the cardinal. you should put it on a website where you could make commission on a 'stock photo'.

AZAnjanette said...

oh and good timing too.....GO ARIZONA CARDINALS!!!!