background

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Inspire me, Valentine.

I admit it. I love magazines. Lately, I've been making a transition from Scrapbook magazines to Home and decor magazines. Here is a shot from the last page of Country Living mag. Yummy eye candy.
It gave me an idea... I have had an adorable heart album by Maya Road for a while now. It has been waiting patiently in my basket of albums to be used in a creation of some kind. It's one of those things that you want to SAVE until you are inspired to make something incredible with. I'm bad about saving my beloved, cool, beautiful things. Anyone else have this problem? Common, I know you're out there!

So, here is a start of what I'm going to do with that precious, Maya Road album in a heart-shaped box. I'm going to put a pink, satin ribbon around the box so that it can hang on the wall. Inside the box, there will be a decorated scrapbook album too! More pics to come...

What are you making for Valentines day?

No comments: