background

Thursday, July 26, 2007

clear directions.

In case you are in need of some tips or direction for the clear albums, I will be posting some tonight and some this weekend.

First of all, take the binder rings out. The album is much easier to work on this way.
Next, I used Hambly rub-ons on the cover. These work SOOO good! You could also use Stazon ink and stamp your desired design on the cover. When I create the cover and the first page, I pretty much make them at the same time. I cut a sheet of patterned paper to fit (in this case 8x8) and work on the cover first and knowing that I will want to put a photo on the first page, I leave a space for that when embellishing my cover. I adhere the acrylic letters with Diamond Glaze (a clear adhesive). I used half a Heidi Swap frame at the top of the acrylic cover and one at the bottom. (I will put the place and date in this spot on the first page.) I tied a ribbon to the tag and used a glue dot to adhere it to the cover. So far, so good! More coming this weekend!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.