background

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Scrapping, scrapping.

Hello there! Okay, I have some eye candy for you! YEA!! Here are some sneak peeks of the Teacher's or possibly Student Planner I will be listing on EBay late this afternoon. It is about 9x11 and will be a weekly view calendar instead of my usual monthly view. I just love these cheery Scenic Route papers! YUM!
The "House" album kits I have listed right now are WAAAAY below actual cost of the items in the kit, so get a good deal on one and you can make an adorable album!




This is a layout I did a while back, but never put it up anywhere. It's the first layout in my 2007 album. These are photos from our back yard one early morning sunrise.
Next, are some layouts from Hawaii. I love these We Are Memory Keepers 3-ring, linnen albums becuase I can easily combine different size layouts. Here are some layouts with photos of flowers that I took on Oahu and Kauaii. I used a landscape 8.5"x11" page protector and punched the holes where I wanted it to line up in the binder and there you have it! I thought it added interest to my gobs of flower photos, too.


Oh, I will also be putting some more cards up on my Etsy shop soon! Have a great day and stay cool!

No comments: