background

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

update.

Here's the thing... Ebay costs a lot, Etsy does not. Hmm... That rhymes. But anyway, I've decided that if something does not first sell on Ebay, I will sell it on Etsy instead of paying to relist it on Ebay. So, if you were interested in something and missed out on Ebay and were waiting for it to be re-listed, you may want to check my Etsy shop and see if it's there.

In other news, today I'm having a couple of gals over for a class! What fun and excitement! But, I probably should clean up a bit. For the class, there will be acrylic albums, Hambly, Heidi Swapp and lots more goodies flying around! Sometime, maybe today after I clean up a bit, I'll post pictures of my scrap area. But, for now, here are some kits that I'll be putting on Etsy.




No comments: