background

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

more directions.

Sorry it took me a bit to get the rest of these directions done. Unusal life happenings going on right now, but it'll all be fine once we get used to having another person in our home. My little brother has come to live with us for a bit.
Anyway, about the directions... For the inside pages, I pretty much use cardstock, patterned papers and some Hambly goodies. I love alternating the clear with the unclear and having different size pages. Makes life more interesting! I used some of the Hambly photo frames and also some Hambly 12x12 transperancies that I cut into forths.
Here are the photos...






For the back of the album, I completed most of my final page and before I glued it all down, I put the acrylic cover over the back page and decided which rub-ons I liked the best for the back. With that in mind, I adhere my last page down and put my rubon on the back cover. Easy

2 comments:

Lilli in Vancouver said...

I can hardly wait to get a clear album for myself. Yours looks so amazing. I love the color combo you used on this one...very cooling :)

Crafty in Calgary said...

What an awesome project, TFS!